Tuesday, January 18

Cosmo Mix for Arrhythmia



Well, it seems Arrhythmia mixes are like buses, tedious and bumpy with irritating smelly people. I'm joking of course, I obviously refer to buses because two fantastic new artists have come at once, and presented us with some wonderful mixes. The latest of which comes from Cosmo, and its a corker; describing his choices as 'everything that has made me happy in the last few months, old and new.' I myself can't think of a better way to finish off 2010, and head into the new year with a bang. So thanks once again to Cosmo, who's other work can be found here, and onto his superb new year mix.


arrhythmia by cosmo


Tracklisting:

1. Disco State - 808 State
2. Lisztomania (Classixx Remix) - Phoenix
3. Paris (Aeroplane Remix) - Friendly Fires
4. Crave ft. Giselle - Flight Facilities
5. Dr Eiff - Groove Armada
6. High Together - Siriusmo
7. Reckless (With Your Love) - Azari & III
8. Pourriture 2 - Mr. Oizo
9. Phantom II (Boys Noize Turbine Remix) - Justice
10. After Dark (Buraka Som Sistema Remix) - Count & Sinden ft. Mystery Jets
11. I Need Air - Magnetic Man
12. 16 Bit - Jump
13. I Remember (Caspa Remix) - Deadmau5
14. Area Codes - Ludacris