Saturday, January 1

Best of 'Everything Else' 2010

As promised, here's the list of the best of 'Everything Else'(Literally in no order at all)

Obviously this list could go on forever but i've tried to restrict myself.

I'd say it was a mix of obvious choices as well as some lesser known album tracks and lesser known tracks altogether. Hopefully you find something you've never heard before.

Here's you're very own NYE hangover cure...

1. O.N.E - Yeasayer

2. Bombay - El Guincho


3. DNA - Darwin Deez


4. Shutterbug - Big Boi


5. Shoot Holes At The Moon - Twin Shadow


6. Don't Walk Away - Chromeo


7. Best In Class - Late Of The Pier


8. Sex Karma (Feat Solange Knowles) - Of Montreal


9. Maybe So, Maybe No - Mayer Hawthorne


10. Dreaming Of Another World - Mystery Jets


11. When The Night Falls - Chromeo


12. Round The Moon - Summer Camp


13. Total Life Forever - Foals


14. Ring Ring - Sleigh Bells


15. Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club


16. Colours - Grouplove


17. Elephants - Warpaint


18. I Want A House - Twin Sister


19. Geto Boys - Glass Candy


20. Kids - Sleigh Bells


21. Control - Nottee


22. Walk In The Park - Beach House


23. I Think I Like U2 - Jamaica


24. You've Changed - SIA


25. I Be On That - Childish Gambino


I forgot to mention...theres still a 'Best Remixes of 2010' list to come...