Tuesday, November 1

Fare Soldi - I TOLD YOU I WAS FRICO Mixtape

Just bloody good fun.

1) Mark Ronson & INTL Business - Bang bang bang (Axe's funky bangt)
2) Lazydisco - More tigers
3) Gigamesh - It's so intense (Fare Soldi Enrico Pallazzo rmx)
4) The Whip - Secret weapon (Alex Metric rmx)
5) Justice - Helix (Don Diablo rmx)
6) Fare Soldi - Buchi nights
7) Ramones - Blitzkrieg bop (Drop Out Orchestra rmx)
8) Testarossa - Boogie nights in Paris
9) Moullinex - Sunflare
10) Elio e le Storie Tese - Discomusic
11) Axel Le Baron & Kurbatov - Fame (Big Dope P & Puto Prata rmx)
12) Les Loups - Side to side (Ohyeah rmx)
13) Carte Blanche - Jack of the moon
14) Fare Soldi "Vittorino"
15) Fifteenth - My Fantasy (part deux)
16) Louis La Roche - Los Angeles
17) Black Box - Everybody everybody (rockapella)

I TOLD YOU I WAS FRICO 2011 by FARE SOLDI