Saturday, August 6

Fallulah - I Lay My Head (SHOOK REMIX)


Shook is becoming scarily good. Not only does his body of work seem to increase at a mad pace but he manages to maintain a quality which is quite outstanding.

This guy clearly has a heap of talent and we are more than happy for him to continue the way he is going.

He's on remix duty again and has some silky female vocals to play with again. This time from Danish superstar Fallulah. The original 'I Lay My Head' was top of the Danish iTunes chart for several weeks and Fallulah is a big deal in Denmark with a sort of Marina and the Diamonds vibe. Check out the original here.

And here is Shook's remix. Gorgeous funk grooves licked by Fallulah's sultry vocals. This is fantastic.

And as you can see it's available to download. What more could you want?

I Lay My Head - Shook Remix by Fallulah

Fallulah: Facebook
Shook: Facebook